Gregory FCA’s national media panelApril 23, 2010
We’ve been rolling out coverage from our recent national media panel, “The Art of News and Storytelling in the Age of Social and Digital Media.” I’ve shared with you my feedback and reactions to the conversations and insights, and the podcast of the entire discussion. Please feel free to share it with colleagues and friends.
The panelists are:
- Laurie Burkitt — Writer, Forbes
- Riva Richmond — Freelance Writer for The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal
- Ted Anthony — Assistant Managing Editor, Associated Press
- Jennifer Preston – Social Media Editor, The New York Times
- Sara Clemence — Co-Founder and Editor, RecessionWire.com
- Brian Dresher — Manager of Social Media and Digital Partnerships, USA Today
- Sree Sreenivasan — Associate Professor and Dean of Student Affairs, Journalism, Columbia Journalism School
After you listen to the discussion, feel free to share what you learned in the comments.